How to Grow Your Business in 5 Steps with Small Business Marketing Services
Many business owners are experiencing frustration with business growth. If you want to learn how small business marketing services will grow your business, you might have asked yourself these questions:
- Why isn’t my business growing?
- How can I increase quality leads and customers?
- Am I taking too much time on my marketing but not getting results I want?
- Am I not able to invest ANY time on my marketing?
How to Grow Your Business? – It’s a simple question, but without an effective small business marketing services and sales strategy… you might miss the mark.
There are hundreds DIY marketing tools available, but they are often disjointed. Most of today’s Business Marketing-Technology stack don’t communicate or support each other, take too much of your time, and ultimately, they don’t generate the results you want.
For example… You might have MailChimp or Constant Contact and a website (maybe outdated). You may have even started a Facebook page but the last time you put anything on there consistently was 2017. Plus, if you have a CRM – it’s kind of all over the place and you still are using excel spreadsheets to organize your information.
If you feel like you’re doing something but it’s just not working… It’s time for a change.
How to Grow Your Business in 5 Steps
STEP 1: Establish your Goals.
- Do you want to grow your business?
- What do you consider success?
- Percentage growth or number of new customers?
- Are you a new business or established?
- Are you tapping in to a new market?
- Are you adding new products or services?
STEP 2: Develop a Sales Playbook.
- Do you have a sales goal?
- How many leads do you get now?
- How many do you need to get to hit your sales goal?
- Who is your target customer?
- How do you get leads?
- How do you manage your leads?
- Are marketing leads and sales leads properly segmented?
STEP 3: Audit your Existing Business Marketing Materials.
- Lead Generation: Do you have a platform to collect contacts, organize, and communicate with them on a regular basis? Are you able to track leads, create lead scores, and develop buyer personas?
- Web: Do you have a good, modern, mobile-friendly website? Does it look like a digital brochure?
- SEO: Are you on the first page of search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing, for anything other than your company or brand name?
- Content: Are you writing weekly blogs? Are you considered a resource for your customers?
- Social: Are you growing your social media list AND converting them to be customers and referral resources?
- Email: Is your email marketing giving you the results you want?
- Online Reputation: Do you have bad reviews and want to make it better?
- Video: We’re a visual society. Do you have videos about your business, products, and services?
- Print: Do you have updated business cards & brochures? Are your trade show materials current?
STEP 4: Get a Marketing Consultation.
- Get a free marketing consultation today.
- Let’s assess your marketing efforts and talk about your business goals.
- Explore a competitive analysis, digital assessment, and a phone call because not everything about your business is easily found online.
- A good Small Business Marketing Services agency should provide the strategy, process, people and technology to help you achieve your goals.
STEP 5: Get Help to Grow Your Business
- Establish if you are capable of consistently marketing your business yourself.
- *** You wouldn’t be reading this if you could do it all by yourself.***
- Are you frustrated by your limited time or capabilities?
- Are you able to set a monthly business marketing budget?
- Can you commit to 6-months of a consistent marketing effort to grow your business?
- Attitude is Everything – GET EXCITED FOR BUSINESS GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES!
Schedule a 30-minute free consultation today. No obligation or pressure.