How to Grow Your Business?
Many business owners are experiencing frustration with business growth. If you want to learn how to grow your business, you might have asked yourself these questions:
- Why isn’t my business growing?
- How can I increase quality leads and customers?
- Am I taking too much time on my marketing but not getting results I want?
How to Grow Your Business? – It’s a simple question, but without an effective sales and marketing strategy; and consistent marketing support… you might miss the mark.
There are DIY marketing tools and resources available, but if it’s taking too much of your time without generating the results you want, it’s time for a change.
How to Grow Your Business in 5 Steps
STEP 1: Establish your Goals.
- Do you want to grow your business?
- What do you consider success?
- Percentage growth or number of new customers?
- Are you a new business or established?
- Are you tapping in to a new market?
- Are you adding new products or services?
STEP 2: Develop a Sales Playbook.
- How many leads do you get now?
- How many do you need to get to hit your sales goal?
- Who is your target customer?
- How do you get leads?
- How do you manage your leads?
- Are marketing leads and sales leads properly segmented?
STEP 3: Audit your Existing Marketing Materials.
- Web: Do you have a good, modern, mobile-friendly website?
- SEO: Are you on the first page of search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing, for anything other than your company or brand name?
- Content: Do you want to be considered a resource for your customers?
- Social: Are you growing your social media list AND converting them to be customers and referral resources?
- Email: Is your email marketing giving you the results you want?
- Online Reputation: Do you have bad reviews and want to make it better?
- Video: Do you need to explain or promote your business, product, or service?
- Print: Do you have updated business cards & brochures?
STEP 4: Get a Marketing Assessment.
- Get a free marketing assessment to review your website, SEO, social media, and online reviews.
- Establish and assess the current base of your marketing efforts.
- Use data to help guide your path to success.
STEP 5: Get Help to Grow Your Business
- Are you ready to grow your business?
- Establish if you are capable of consistently marketing your business yourself.
- *** You wouldn’t be reading this if you could do it all by yourself.***
- Are you frustrated by your limited time or capabilities?
- Are you able to define your budget?
- Between $100-$500 per month.
- Between $500-$1000 per month.
- Between $1000-$3000 per month
- Over $3000 per month
- Can you commit to at least 6-months of a consistent marketing effort to grow your business?
- Attitude is Everything – GET EXCITED FOR BUSINESS GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES!
When you are ready to have a real and honest conversation about business growth, increasing sales, and improving your marketing efforts, contact Beholder.
Beholder knows how to grow your business. We’ve been connecting brands with consumers for over 20 years and we’re excited to be a part of your business growth!
Call Beholder at 844-234-6537 or email us today.