Top 10 Reasons You Need Quality Websites for Marketing Success and Business Growth
Read Beholder’s Blog and get the top 10 reasons you need websites for marketing success, purpose, and business growth. Plus explore why you need a new website and how to communicate efficiently and intelligently using our top 5 suggestions. Share this blog with a friend!
Are websites really a factor in business growth? The answer is simple – Yes! Your website plays a huge role in your business success.
Top 10 reasons you need quality websites for marketing success and business growth:
- Strategy: Your website should be a key part of your integrated marketing strategy. It should not be silo’ed from the rest of your marketing efforts. Make it work for you!
- Brand: While the saying may be, don’t judge a book by its cover. In the digital marketing world, consumers will absolutely judge your business based on your website. In fact, 75% of people have judged a company’s credibility based on its web design.
- Engagement: Give your web visitors more than a digital brochure. Engage with your consumer with “Calls to Action” throughout your website. This includes quizzes, access to gated content (hidden content available after they give you their contact info), and of course, sign up forms for newsletters, etc.
- Research: The first thing any consumer does is research. Give them the information they seek or they’ll find it elsewhere. SEO, keywords, and best practices should be included as part of your website’s foundation. But use real data to get the number of searches per month, not just your assumption of what’s a good keyword.
- Mobile-Friendly: Your website needs to be mobile-friendly – meaning, it must be able to be seen comfortable on a desktop, tablet, smartphone or any device.
- 24/7 Access & Online Reviews: A website is accessible 24 hours a day seven days a week. Your constant presence is convenient for customers, prospects and as you grow, new staff. Online Reviews are a huge part of this access – keep it fresh and relevant.
- Blog: Position yourself as an industry leader or expert. Use it to entertain and inform with general interest content, advice, and tips. Writing blogs is an effective way to grow your website and build your presence.
- E-Commerce: Depending upon your type of business, your business can be where you run your business (e-commerce sites) and make a profit.
- Lead Generation: Use your website to track visitors, increase lead opportunities, and develop great lists to build upon your websites for marketing efforts. And of course, the most popular, getting leads through your website.
- Affordable: It’s very cost-effective and affordable to get a new website designed and launched these days. If you’re considering a DIY web service, we recommend giving us a call first. You have plenty of other things to do in your business… leave the marketing to the experts at Beholder. We often find our clients who used DIY website design services ended up not getting what they needed and wasted time and money taking the DIY approach.
Why do you need to update your website?
Having an old, out-dated website can actually cost you business. You’ve seen those old websites and have probably thought about it yourself – “If you’re not keeping your business current, what else are you skimping out on?” Most new websites start with 5-15 web pages, based on your existing company information. That’s enough to change the perception of your business – for the better.
Consumers today want a positive customer experience. If you are at the point of just needing fresh, updated websites for marketing efforts – start there. If you’re ready to take your business to the next level, an integrated marketing strategy will help you get there much quicker.
Start to communicate efficiently and intelligently by using the following:
- Reports: If you have nothing else, add Google Analytics to your website to monitor usage.
- Automation: You might be thinking, forms. But that’s just one part of a good website strategy. What you’re going to do with the new contacts should be the focus. Use our marketing tools to give you insight into your website’s visitors. Find out if your competitors are peeking around, and more importantly, track prospects and help convert them over to be customers. Plus, organize your contacts to give you sales and marketing process a good alignment.
- Email: Personalized e-mails make customers feel special and appreciated. Once they fill out a form, download a document, or are add them to your list, try sending them email messages to keep your business top of mind.
- Social Media: When you post to your social media accounts, be sure to add a backlink to the service or product page your referencing to help guide your visitors back to your website. Be a resource not just a promotional tool.
- Webinars: These tools help you reach customers in innovative ways. The services enable you to provide online instruction, seminars and one-on-one sessions. And our favorite, doing a “pre-sales presentation” – gives the audience valuable information all the while leading them down your sales cycle.
Websites for Marketing Success & Business Growth
There are so many changes happening in the digital marketing world, most businesses don’t know how to keep up. As a business owner, you may often feel overwhelmed by what’s available and what you need for your business. You’re probably also listening to industry podcasts, advice from friends and colleagues, and yet – none of those have a first-hand account of your business goals, needs, and current situation.
Thankfully, with Beholder, you don’t have to do it alone. We’ll work with you to establish goals and benchmarks for success. We’ll assess what you have and what you need. We’ll give you a strategy to fix your foundation and grow from a solid base. Beholder provides the team and the tools you need to grow your business efficiently and effectively. Plus, we’ll provide creative and strategic support to help you achieve marketing success.
For more information on how a quality business website can increase your business growth, please contact Beholder today.