Why does my small business need a social media management company?
Many small business owners feel like managing social media is something that can be handled internally. Relegating social media marketing to the “I’ll get to it later” pile can be a costly mistake. In this article, we’ll explore why a business could best be served by using the services of a social media management company.
According to the Huffington Post, “77 percent of B2C companies and 43 percent of B2B companies find customers on Facebook. That’s a statistic that can’t be ignored. And the numbers prove high across other platforms too, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.“
Most small business don’t have the time or the “know how” to maximize their social media presence. It’s difficult to keep up with the ongoing need for new and creative content.
So when is hiring a social media management company right for your small business?
Here are a few questions you may want to consider:
1. Content: Do I have the skills to provide creative and relevant content? Will it be interesting and shareable on an ongoing basis? Do I understand the demographics of my social media platforms? Do I know what content is most effective?
2. Brand Promotion: Does my small business have a clear brand strategy? Can I coordinate that strategy throughout multiple social media platforms? Am I confident in using and managing that strategy even with lesser known social media platforms?
3. Time: Do I have the time to make managing social media a priority for my small business?
4. Analysis: Are you able to decipher data results and turn them into actionable strategic plans for your business.
5. Tracking: Do I have a way to track visitors from your social media accounts? Tracking ID can turn visitors into leads and convert them to sales.
Small business owners wear many hats in the day-to-day running of a business. Managing social media can get pushed to the background; wasting a valuable opportunity to increase visibility and impact the bottom line.
Want to talk? Book a 30-minute phone call with Beholder.